MEP Systems and Networks
DESIGN OF MEP SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS OF CIVIL AND INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS AND CONSTRUCTIONS
Designing MEP systems and networks for:
- Residential low-rise and high-rise buildings;
- Hotel complexes;
- Office buildings;
- Shopping and mixed-use complexes;
- Unique high-rise buildings;
- Social buildings – kindergartens and schools, educational /administrative and industrial buildings of universities, hospitals, etc.;
- Warehouse buildings and complexes;
- Industrial buildings and constructions;
- Sports complexes, long-span constructions;
- Technically complicated and unique objects.
Our key principles for designing MEP systems and networks:
- A thorough analysis of architectural solutions and Client's requests to allow the most efficient implementation of the project Сoncept;
- Optimization of principal MEP schemes of the building in the contexts of energy efficiency, operability, and payback during operation;
- Elaboration of various options of MEP solutions at early stages of design works to help the Client make the best decision;
- Coordination of MEP solutions with architectural, structural, and civil engineering solutions.
The presence of Structural Engineering and Civil Engineering departments in our company allows us to provide a comprehensive approach to engineering and to make most appropriate decisions in a timely manner to achieve the best results in design of MEP systems and networks.
In the process of design works, we incorporate both Russian and European experience while still meeting the requirements of standards and regulations of the Russian Federation.