Our team was appointed as Structural and MEP Engineers to elaborate design and working documentation for the landscaping project of a landmark office complex «Danilovskaya Manufactura 1867» in Moscow.
The complex is located on the territory of the former 19th century textile factory, with total area of 106,000m2 . The project involved all aspects of engineering design: small architectural forms, entrances, road design, heating, lighting, irrigation, electrical supply, etc.
Our engineers provided the structural and MEP working design for the following items:
- structures of two main entrance gates;
- supporting structures and foundations for sculptures, monuments and logos;
- structures of retaining walls and re-arrangements of existing stairs;
- road/paving details;
- design of power supply system for heated stairs and drains, illuminations of courtyards/facades and low-voltage supplies of car-parking facilities;
- design of irrigation system for green zones;
- integration of new engineering networks and foundations for new landscape elements within dense network of existing systems.
Clancy Engineering - Designing the Future!
Renovation of Tsesarevich Quay and Nikolay Dock / Vladivostok
Tver Marina Mixed Use Development / Tver
VTB Arena-Park / Moscow