Clancy Engineering provided consultancy for structural and MEP solutions for the renovation of the Irish Embassy premises in Moscow, Grokholskiy Pereulok.
PRP Architects participated in the project as architectural consultants. Renovation included replanning of the premises and partial increase of the area by usage of the balcony area.
The scope of works included:
- Analysis of design documentation of the MEP systems of the building;
- Site visits and supervision over installation of the MEP systems.
- Design proposals for upgrade of the following MEP systems:
- Air conditioning;
- Air conditioning units drainage;
- Smoke detectors arrangement;
- Our specialists tried to provide solutions that had minimum impact on the existing faсade of the buildings and tried to save the existing concept of MEP solutions.
- The proposed MEP solutions were executed to provide maximum comfort for the Embassy staff at their workplaces.
Clancy Engineering - Designing the Future!
Office Park COMCITY / Moscow
BC Danilovskaya Manufactura / Moscow
BC «In Pyatnitskaya» / Moscow