Our engineers provided structural and MEP feasibility study and concept support for the project of extension to the existing shopping centre located in Lyubertsy district, city of Kotelniki on Novoryazanskoe Shosse in south-east Moscow region.
The existing facility was a 26.000 m2 complex with Hypermarket, a DYI store and a retail mall, that was subject to 14.000 m2 extension that would provide new retail and storage space, new glazed mall area with a food court and boutiques.
Our team performed the following works for the extension project:
- Review of existing structural and MEP documentation;
- Perform MEP load calculations for the extended buildings to indicate additional load demands;
- Prepare preliminary sizing of MEP equipment and present proposed MEP strategy for new complex;
- Propose structural solutions for building extensions, taking into account the current structural schemes and continuous operability of the stores;
- Preparation of Technical Task for new geological investigation;
- Preparation of Technical Task for structural investigation of parts of existing structures;
- Assisting the architect in development of viable conceptual proposals.
Clancy Engineering - Designing the Future!
MARI Mall / Moscow
MEGA Mall Khimki Renovation / Moscow
Tweed Mall / Moscow